On Christmas Eve, as we were playing games with my sister - Elena, brother - Wes, and Elena's fiance - Victor, it started to pour outside. I guess it's the closest we Georgian's can expect to get to a White Christmas, tons of rain! So I suggested to the crew that they run through the rain. I didn't actually expect them to do it, but it didn't take much persuading. So Elena, Wes, Victor, and Brian took off into the sopping rain for a fun jog.

Out in front of our apartment is a large grass area and when it rains it always fills up with water like a muddy pool. Brian just happened to know this and decided to start a mud war in the water. Victor and Brian were rolling around in the water getting absolutely drenched in mud, grass, and water, but apparently loving every minute of it. I happened to get it on video with Victor's camera and it was just to funny to watch. I had the task of holding Kenya, so unfortunately (only to them, not to me) I didn't have the liberty of running through the rain, but maybe next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment