Lying in bed this morning at the crack of dawn (actually well before even the crack of dawn) 5:30 am to be exact, my little, sick Ian awoke pounding on his door. I have yet to understand how someone who has been sick with a nasty cold the last 4 days can get up so darn early. So there I was, trying to ignore Brian's movements so I could attempt to get more sleep, when he woke up. I rolled over covering my head, hoping he would go back to sleep, when it hit me, I could get more done this morning than others cause I was awake a whole hour earlier. I don't know why I thought that. I can't imagine anyone, other than my husband and grandpa Pratt, who would think an insane thing like that. Anyways, so I rolled out of bed, put on some cloths, and let Ian our of his room. He is currently watching Tarzan all snuggled up on the couch while I type this. What a lucky little fellow. But, by some miracle I may actually get something extra done today. Who knows?!



1 comment:
Way to be positive! I'm super-impressed with your enthusiasm. Not to mention the fact your brain was actually coherint (sp?) enough at 5:30 to be thinking clearly. Very impressed. VERY very impressed.
Post a Comment