Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Long Night....Long Week

Okay, so I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm gonna try and catch up here soon.  We've had a rough week since I got back into town and I'm hoping it will get better from here on out.  Ian was sick to his stomach last Friday night then was fine.  Brian spent Sunday night sick, Kenya was sick on Wednesday night, and Ian spent all last night (Thursday) clearing out his system and causing lots of dirty sheet induced laundry for me all night and this morning.  Among that, Kenya won't eat hardly anything lately and spent all last night waking up and screaming cause she had very loose control of her bowl functions.  It was a great night, but I'll try to catch up and clue you in on the last months activities.

No comments: