Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Long Day

You know, yeserday was just one of those days.... it lasted forever!   The kids were being particularly quarrelsome and pulled every toy and book off the shelves in the play room.  It was so bad that I finally had to move the whole shelf and all the toys out of the room and away from the kids. 

During the middle of a project my sewing machine decided it wasn't going to work.  It gave me a frustrating 2 hours and then I got it working again. 

The dog came to the conclusion that my nice sandals were tasty and I found him chewing them to bits.

While at a friends I had to run home.  Brian had parked his car right in my blind spot so I started backing up with out realizing that his car was there.  CRUNCH!  At this point in time of the day all I could do was roll my eyes.  Thankfully there was only cosmetic damage done, nothing that will change the workings of the vehicles.  Brian just laughed at me. 

When I was getting ready to leave home and head back to my friends after picking stuff up I saw the mailbox tilted at a funny angle  After getting out of the car and checking it I found that someone had HIT our mailbox with their car and knocked it over.  It was pretty hashed with scratches down the side of it and it is now unstable and we'll have to fine someway to make it stable again. 

Like I said,  LONG DAY.  

1 comment:

whitney said...

Goodness, that IS a long day, you poor little thing! Here's your weekend was/is full of bliss and catastrophe-free!