Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NO MORE STRIKE!!

It seems that I've finally broken strike.  You see, Brian and I decided 2 & 1/2 years ago that I didn't need a cell phone because we had a land line and it was just too expensive to have a cell.  We got a long just fine without a cell phone for me and I really didn't notice much.  But now, we're moving to Colorado and it's time to re-evaluate what our utilites will be.  So we looked over all our options and figured out that my having a Straight Talk cell phone and his Straight Talk cell phone would be a good idea and a fairly better deal than having a home phone too. 

You see, Straight Talk is AWESOME!!  we only pay $45 a month for unlimited talk, text and web for me (in place of a home phone) and $30 for him to have 1000 minutes, 1000 texts and some web use.  We don't even have to have a contract with them, and our new and nice phones were free!  It was a steal!!!  So, now I have a cell phone and let's just say I'm pretty stoked about it!  :) 


No comments: