Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Photography: Day One: OLD

My friend had a link on her blog to a free online photo class and though I'm late, I'm so into it!!! I'm loving figuring out how to use my camera on manual and I think I'm actually getting the hang out it. Hey, I might even be getting some good pictures. So here's what lessons we've had so far.

(ISO 80, 1/250, f/4)


I really don't have many old things in my apartment to choose from right now considering most things are packed, but I have this old music box that was my grandmothers and was given to me after she passed away. It's absolutely beautiful in my opinion so I hope this picture does it justice.

(ISO 500, 1/60, f/4)

I also think of Ian's trains when I think of old, just because I think he's had them forever! He loves them and they are well played with.

No comments: