Last Saturday we set out for a fun filled day. I couldn't stand being stuck in the house any longer so I found some free stuff for us to do. There happened to be a fun exhibit going on at a place called Dinosaur Ridge and so we headed around to the other side of the metro to check it out. The kids had a blast playing with the dinosaurs and checking out all the cool fossils.
Ian meeting Mr. Bones
Panning for Gold with Daddy
Painting dinosaur tracks
Ian wanted to kiss the Stegosaurus
Kenya being tough
After the dinosaur park we head to a Splash Pad water park I'd found not far from us. The kids had an absolute blast running through the water and playing. It was great fun!! We've been back several times since too.
Oh yeah, Brian had his share of fun in the water too. :) That boy is such a kid at heart. :)


1 comment:
Looks like y'all have been busy with t-ball and Saturday activities and everything! I'm impressed that you've put up with the heat being vastly pregnant and everything! You're almost done, though!
Post a Comment