Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

And now there is THREE

It's been an amazing week!  Monday Trey was born and it's been an amazing experience.  Ian and Kenya just love their little brother.  I was kinda worried that Kenya would feel like she was replaced and not be nice to Trey, but it's been just the opposite.  She loves to hold him and kiss him and has been really great with him.  Ian loves talking about his little brother and gently touching his head.  It's really sweet. 

Kenya I think felt a little frustrated the first day we brought Trey home, but I think that was because Ian was being pampered because he just had surgery and Trey and Mommy were being pampered because of the obvious.  She handled it well though and I'm so proud of how well she has taken on the roll of big sister.  I'm so proud of both my older kids!

It's amazing how easily I feel it's been to transition from 2 kids to 3.  I love sitting on my couch and watching as all 3 kids sit together or be in the same room.  I still can't believe I have 3!  It's amazing!

Trey has been an amazing baby.  He sleeps well, eats well, and is altogether calm and happy.  It's been wonderful.  I have been so very blessed to be able to have 3 beautiful children, a wonderful and amazing husband and very helpful, supportive and wonderful family members.

1 comment:

whitney said...

I'm so glad y'all are adjusting! 2 to 3 (especially so close in age) is a big ol' jump!