It seems that lately either I don't post anything or I'm always playing catch-up. So here is a little news and some pictures of the last few months.
On August 10th we were super excited to close on our house!! Yippee to no more tiny apartments!
| The look from our back porch. Pretty, ain't it! |
We are loving being in our new house and can't wait to really get settled in and have company!
Brian and Ian have jumped feet first back into school (Ian for the first time) and are loving it. Brian only has 8 months of his Master's left and he's excited to be done but also loves to learn. Ian started a twice a week preschool and LOVES going. His teachers are wonderful and he loves to tell me all the fun stuff he's learning about! It's a wonderful experience. Although I can't believe how quickly my little boy has grown and it does make me a little sad he's growing so quickly, Kenya and I do enjoy our time at home together while he's at school.
![]() |
| Ian's first day of school. |
Brian is also coaching Ian's fall soccer team and although it seems to be a challenge sometimes with young kids, both Brian and Ian are quite enjoying soccer in all it's aspects.
| Ian kicking the soccer ball (or missing, not really sure). |
Kenya is now on the path to being potty trained and it's been a little rough, but she's progressing. I won't lie, I hate potty training, but now it's only one in diapers instead of two. :)
Trey is growing quickly and we just love having him in our family. He's a darling little guy and is doing so well in our crazy little family.
We now have our wonderful dog, Comet, back with us and the kids are super happy he's here.
I have had very little time for myself through all of this, but I'm hoping that we can soon settle into a routine and I can get back to a tiny amount of "me" time and some much needed exercise and weight loss. Can't let those baby pounds win. Right??
So that's us and our lives in a nutshell. I'll try to keep on top of things, but no guarantees at the moment. Here are some pictures to suit your fancy. Enjoy!




3 comments:
Wow! Great news about your house! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to come see it :-)
--Courtney
Can't wait for you to come visit!! :)
Oooo, SUCH a beautiful house!...and beautiful view...and beautiful kids!
look at you, lucky girl, surrounded on all sides ;)
Post a Comment