Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trying to catch up.... Again! :)

See this innocent face??  Innocent NOT!!  :)  Okay... Maybe he is innocent, and oh so very sweet, but he's starting to bite down hard! 


See those TWO teeth down there in those cute gums??  He knows how to use them, watch out. :)


Our little T-man is rolling all over the place as well.  It's just a matter of time before he is crawling like a pro.  He's already almost rolled down the stairs twice (don't worry, I've now put the gate up).  He's a cute little mover, and he's FINALLY sleeping through the night!  YAY!! 

On another note,  I feel like my life is super busy, but it's really not.  The thing is this.  My wonderful little sis lent me a ton of great books and I've been stuck in fantasy world for while.  I just love to read and I happen to get trapped in the world of a book pretty easily.  Just this last week I finished TWO awesome books (one in less than 24 hours) and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one.  I know, I'm a bit eccentric, but it's so much fun to get lost in someone else's world.  Maybe one day someone will enjoy my writing as much as I enjoy others. :)  So... if you are looking for a good book or two (or 20), I'll point you in the direction on my fabulous little sis!

I have a couple other exciting announcements, but you'll have to wait a week or so for them.  Shhh... it's a surprise.  :)  Can't wait??  Well, soon enough I'll expose the truth, just wait and find out. :)

No comments: