Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Busy Life

Life keeps throwing me curve balls.  Just when I think I'm settling into a great routine, things get all wonky again. 

A few months back Brian applied for a job in Palmdale, California without really thinking it would go anywhere.  It turned out that the manager there (someone he's met and worked with) was very interested to get him on their team, so we're off and running again.  Brian's been offered the job in Palmdale, CA and he'll be starting on May 7th.  So, that being said, we are now looking at selling our house and heading out farther west.  Who knows how long I'll be in Colorado getting things settle before I head out and meet up with Brian, but hopefully it won't be too long.

In other news, Trey is now crawling.  He's all over things and into everything!  He's such a cutie and Ian and Kenya love crawling around after Trey.  The three of them have lots of fun together. 

I'm headed out to Utah next week (during Spring Break) to visit my new niece!  I'm so excited to have a niece on my side of the family and so happy for my sister!  From the pictures my little niece looks like a beauty and I can't wait to meet her. 

I know it's not much, but that the focus of our lives right now.  I'll keep ya posted on our crazy move.

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

Wow. Can't believe you're moving again! Congrats on Brian's job!

--Courtney