Lately it seems to be overwhelming with both younger kids at home with me. I can't seem to get much done and they are hyper and crazy 99.9% of the time. Not that this isn't fun sometimes, but not ALL the time.
Here are some things they've been up to.
Sleeping in the tent in the Loft.
Playing dress up. Kenya insisted Trey MUST be dressed up too.
He is kinda cute. :) (I know, I'm terrible.)
Being wild and crazy.
Climbing on EV.ER.Y. Thing! This is the table and all that white stuff is salt. He's also been found many a time on top of the computer desk. And the other day this little rascal threw the entire wheel barrow full of large duplo legos down the stairs. He thought it was funny??!!
Also, though I didn't get a picture of this (I thought I would spare you all the creepiness of the situation), there was a mass hysteria from Kenya. While I was in the shower I heard her screaming at my door. I got out and low and behold she tells me that she has something stuck up her nose. I have her lay down on my bed and find that she has "snuffed" a small jingle bell up her nose. I try having her blow it out and she's screaming in pain. I try to pull it out (not really a smart idea) and it gets pushed back further. At this point I'm resigned to thinking we'll be headed to the doctor's or ER very quickly. I start to call Brian and all of a sudden Kenya sneezes. And what does she have to say, "Hey Mom! It came out!" Of course her hand was goobered and so I sent her to throw it away and wash up. Boy was I grateful she sneezed. :)
Well that's the kids craziness. Hope you enjoyed it! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment