Hey all! I'm so excited to introduce you to my new Business! I'm a ... wait for it ...
And I LOVE IT!! Website
I started about 2 months ago and I have enjoyed every moment of it. :)
What is Jamberry you ask? Well, I'm so glad you asked. Let me tell you all about it.
Okay, so there's a little background.
I've been wearing Jamberry Nail wraps on my nails and toes for weeks now and I love them. I don't have to worry about repainting every few days, or waiting for that cute design that took me FOREVER to get just right to dry. I put them on and I am on my way. 10 - 15 minutes tops! For us with little kids, this is amazing! There are also so much fun to put on those cute little gals of yours.
Check it out!
Totally Cute right?!
There are so many designs, but lets say you are looking for something special. I can create it for you! See some of the ones I've made below.
The ones above are the Young Women values and I think they are awesome! :) Hehe, just my own opinion. :)
There are tons of options, and these are tons of fun! There are also lots of ways to earn free wraps.
- Host a party at your home (it doesn't take much and you will totally get free stuff)
- Host an online / facebook party. You don't even have to do much, just invite your friends to the group and I'll do most of the work. Oh and you'll get free stuff.
- Email Party: I'll email you an outline that you can email your friends to see if they are interested.
As always: the product is ...
They also have a monthly Stylebox Subscription that is AWESOME!! The breakdown is below and the cost is well worth it. You will always get $30 of Jamberry for the price of $25 or less. Get that fun surprise in the mail, or make it a gift for someone you love.
Still want to paint your nails occasionally? Jamberry has Awesome Lacquers! Check them out!
Still not convinced? Just test it out. I'll send you a sample to put on two fingers. Follow the Application video @ Application Video then paint the rest of your nails. Take Pictures each day from day 1 to day 7 and lets see how the polish and the wrap hold up. :)
I love this company and love these wraps, so if you are interested, take a peek at my website and facebook site:
&
Enjoy & Thanks!
























No comments:
Post a Comment