Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's Christmas Time

This morning, as I read the December 2014 LDS Ensign, I came across this quote that I want to share with all who may read my blog.  It really meant a lot to me and brought back to my mind all the importance of Christmas. 



"This Christmas, mend a quarrel.  Seek out a forgotten friend.  Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust.  Write a letter.  Give a soft answer.  Encourage youth.  Manifest your loyalty in word and deed.  Keep a promise.  Forgo a grudge.  Forgive and enemy.  Apologize.  Try to understand.  Examine your demands on others.  Think first of someone else.  Be kind.  Be gentle.  Laugh a little more.  Express your gratitude.  Welcome a stranger.  Gladden the heart of a child.  Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.  Speak your love and then speak it again."

- President Howard W. Hunter


My wish this season is to remember this good advice and apply it in as many ways possible in my life.  The Lord has blessed me so abundantly, I have want of nothing.  I have a wonderful husband who is dedicated to his Savior, his family and all he takes on.  I have 3 beautiful children whom I love very much and am so very blessed to have them in my life to teach me, help me grow, and bring such miraculous joy to my life.  
And I have been blessed with a Savior who was born, lived, died and was resurrected for me.  He didn't have to give me this blessing, but Jesus, my big brother, and my Father in Heaven loved me and you enough to bless us this way.  To give us the opportunity to return to our Father in Heaven, to be forgiven and to live eternally.  I am truly blessed.  

I wish you a Merry Christmas and pray that all will be touched by Christ's love this year. 




No comments: