Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who has taken my higher sense of reasoning??

I don't know if any of you have ever felt like you are constantly on the edge of blowing your tops or feel like you've lost all higher sense of reasoning, but I feel that way at the moment and it is driving me NUTS! 

It's like that little voice in my head that says "Kayla, this isn't really a reason to get mad/argue about."  It's GONE and I'm really not sure where it went.  I guess I'm just notorious for getting upset about absolutely RIDICULOUS things.  Someone just smack me, knock some of that sense back into me.  PLEASE!!!!!  

Does anyone else ever feel like their constantly apologizing for the absolutely stupid things that they keep getting upset over?  

1 comment:

whitney said...

yep. me. It's usually caused by pms, pregnancy, or just plain ol' exhaustion, but if I think about it, I can usually figure out the cause of it b/c the irritability is just a symptom, not a cause, if that makes any sense.

(wow, that was one reeeally long sentence :P)