Ian recently turned 3 years old. I'm not really sure where the last 3 years have gone, but here he is, growing up right before my eyes. Since we were living in Jeremy and Jess' place I wasn't sure about throwing a party, but I think it was the best one yet. Jess and I teamed up to make everything about it awesome!
His cake was a three layered cake that had trains on it. Ian is in love with trains right now and it was fun to make little candy trains for his party.
I just can't believe my little guy is getting so big. He talks, walks, obeys, disobeys, plays, runs, builds and so much more. When did this happen?


1 comment:
What a big boy! Love the cake, it's so cute! I can't believe Ian is that old! Goodness, that means Georgia's almost three too...eek!
Post a Comment