I don't have many pictures yet, but we do finally own the house. Things have worked out just great and I feel very blessed with the opportunities we've been given. It's a beautiful house with minimal problems and we absolutely love everything about it! On top of getting into a house, Brian let me purchase a new couch set, and I love it!
And for your viewing pleasure, this is my beautiful dining room window and the GORGEOUS tree that's in our front yard. For now, that will have to hold you until I can get a little more settled and get more pictures taken. I just love seeing that beautiful tree every morning, it's awesome! 

The kids wanted to eat lunch on the porch the other day when it was absolultely too beautiful for words. How could I say no to two such adorable little faces? :)


1 comment:
That IS a beautiful view! Love the couch set! Can't wait to see more pics!
Oh, and my kids love eating outside too. I love it...way less clean-up for me ;)
Post a Comment