You know that game you used to play as a kid that had a man with very large pants, holding them open wide and you tried to jump the ants into the pants? Well, it may sound weird if you never played the game, but I do believe there is a game called Ants in my Pants. So what does this have to do with me you may wonder. Well, I had kinda the same experience while running last night.
I was jogging along, had hit my 1.25 mile mark and a flying ant flew in my eye. Of course I had to stop to figure out how to get the darn thing out of my eye. At about a 1.5 miles I felt like something was crawling around inside my shirt. It freaked me out. I found a flying an crawling around and it bit me! I thought that it was a fluke, but when I got to my 2 mile mark I found another one crawling around in my shirt! I couldn't believe it! I rushed home and started striping off my shirt cause I was seriously freaked out. I've been running out here for over a year now and I've never found ants in my shirt. Brian came running down the stairs laughing at me (apparently I was a pretty funny site trying to get the ants out of my cloths), until he saw the bite marks. Now tell me, how do ants get down ones shirt while jogging? I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I really hope it doesn't happen again.


No comments:
Post a Comment