Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cheesy, I know.....

But I can't help it!

I just got home from teaching my very first Piano lesson to 3 wonderful individuals!  It was one of the most invigorating things I've done.  It was amazing to be able to share my knowledge of music with those wanting to learn and to watch them learning so much in just an hours time.  They came into the hour not knowing notes or how to even play a scale on the piano, but by the end of the hour they were each playing C Major scales like pros!  It was AWESOME!  I'm so excited to start teaching the few kids in my ward who are interested in learning and helping them to grow and learn in one of my favorite subjects, MUSIC!  It's just amazing!

1 comment:

whitney said...

That's so cool! How great that you get to share that learning experience with them!