Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Atlanta Zoo

My friend had extra tickets to the Atlanta Zoo, so off to the Zoo we went.  The kids LOVED it!   Ian kept saying, "More animals" everytime we stopped for more than a couple of seconds.  He was too funny.

Look at my big kids looking at those strange birds.  I can't believe they are getting so big already. :(


Ian stuck his cute face in this Lion poster but I couldn't get Kenya to do it.  Ian was absolutely adorable though.  Makes for a really cute cat, don't ya think?

Kenya was in love with the little monkey's.  My friend, Angie, had to pry her away from the window just so I could get a picture.  She just kept watching the little lemurs so intently.  It cracked me up. 


It was a fun day with my little munchkins!


No comments: