Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Hero's Party

Ian's best friend, GaVen, had his 3rd birthday recently and we were all invited to his party.  His birthday falls in October and evidently that is reason enough to have a costume party.   The theme was heroes and Brian immediately came up with his "perfect" costume.  It cracked me up. 




I don't know if any of you remember the cartoon "Doug" but I do.  I loved it as a kid and this is where Brian pulled his costume from.  We decided that since Brian was going to be Quailman that Ian would have to be Quailboy.  :)  They looked AWESOME!  Kenya went as the cheerleader from the recent show "Heroes" since I already had her cheerleader outfit.  (See the red blood looking paint on the side of her head).  I of course went as Super mom, cause it was easy.  :)  I do have to say though, I'm pretty happy with the way the costumes turned out.  Brian and I came up with the design for the Quailman headbands and I mad them and the capes about 2 hours before we went to the party.  It's fun having a time crunch on a project sometimes. :)

No comments: