Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

5 Wonderful Years ... all of Eternity left!! / Brian's B-day!

I know I'm about 3 weeks late, but I wanted to quickly say how happy I am and thankful for a wonderful husband!  We've been married just over five years now and I can't imagine life being any better. 

Brian, you have made my life so fully blessed and complete.  You are so patient with me and you bring me such great joy.  You've given me 2 (and soon to be 3) beautifully, wonderful children and are such a wonderful father to them.  I can't imagine a better man out there in the world and I'm blessed to have you in my life!! 

Thanks for the patients with me through everyday life (especially pregnancy, cause I know I can be difficult).  Thanks for the time you spend with our children and the love you show them.  Thanks for your strength in the gospel and the priesthood power, for honoring your covenants and always remember the Lord.  Thanks for guiding our family in righteousness and gospel truth.  Thanks for always being there for me, no matter how trivial and silly it may seem. 

You are the light of my life and I can't imagine it without you.  I love you Brian!  I love everything about you and I will never let you go!!  Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday my handsome man!  You're stuck with me ...  for eternity!

1 comment:

whitney said...

Congrats! on your 5 years together! With almost 3 kids and a handful of moves, y'all have been busy during them!