Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Long Time....

I know I haven't posted in a while and it's been crazy for a while.  I'll try and catch you up in a hurry. (Sorry on the lack of pictures, I haven't been good about taking them lately.) 

We had a wonderful Easter!  Brian's cousin, Jaelynn, invited us to join them for their backyard Easter Egg Hunt.  It was fun hiding all the eggs and hanging out with Jaelynn's family.  They are really a lot of fun.  As things would have it, it started to snow while we were hiding eggs, so it was quite the frenzy to get the eggs found and back inside to the warmth.  But the kids loved it and Kenya and Ian were hilarious!  Kenya would pass up all the easily found eggs for difficult ones and then get all excited as she pulled them out of trees and hiding spots.  It was great to watch!! 

Sunday we hid our own eggs for the kids to find and enjoyed the day together.  The kids had lots of fun.  We also painted eggs, which the kids thought was the best things of all.  Every time we pulled the eggs out of the color Kenya would exclaim, "Look!!"  It was great!

Brian had finals for his two Master's classes the last weekend of April, so the kids and I took off to Utah to hang out with the uncles, aunts, cousins, and grandparents.  We were only gonna be gone for a week, but one week turned to three and we had lots of fun.  I spent a good amount of time helping my parents and really enjoying being near family!  Man I love that we live in Colorado and it's much more easy to see family now!!!  

Since I was in Utah and Brian was taking finals, we spent our 5th Anniversary apart!  It was kinda sad, but we both understood that we needed to be where we were, taking care of things.  :)  Brian was so sweet and had a vase of flowers delivered to me at my parents house on our anniversary.  The most beautiful message was written on it!  He's so amazing!

Brian is such a practical guy, so I ended up getting him a new wallet for our anniversary.  His was beat up and getting very old.  He thought it was great! :) 

Brian finished up his finals and got wonderful grades in them!  I'm so proud of all the hard work he puts into his schooling and work.  He's very dedicated and I'm amazed with him! 

Brian and I signed Ian up for a T-ball/Soccer team this summer.  Brian thought it would be fun to coach his team, so the two boys started that this week.  Ian LOVES T-ball and is really very good at it (I know, I'm biased) and Brian love's teaching the kids, even if they're only 4 years old and don't quite understand the whole game.  :)  Brian will also be teaching Ian's Soccer team in the fall!  

Brian and I put on offer in on a house that we love about 40 days ago.  It's a short sale, so it takes time for it to go through, but we are hoping to hear and answer from the bank in the next 2 weeks.  We are really excited for that. 

I'm now 32 weeks along and Trey (the name we've chosen for our new little addition) is growing fast!  He's a very mobile baby and I'm being kicked almost constantly.  You'd think he was trying to kick himself free from the inside out sometimes.  But I love to know that he's well in there.

That's pretty much it for the last couple of months.  I'll try and be better about not going so long in between posts, but who knows.  The next few months will be crazy as well!   Does life ever slow down??

No comments: