Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Aprons

For weeks, maybe even months, I've been telling myself I need to make an apron for when I cook.  I'm always making a terrible mess on my shirts and it's uber frusterating.  So the other day, amidst the chaos, I sat down and did it.  I didn't really have any particular fabric I liked, but figured this would be trial run and I'd buy fabric later that I would like.  So I had some left over fabric from something else and set out.  I kinda like it. :)


When Kenya saw mine she wanted one, so for her birthday I mad her and identical one just her size.


Isn't she just the most adorable little chef?!

1 comment:

whitney said...

Ahhh, so cute! I'm impressed that you just went for it and made it. I'm a pansy when it comes to planning crafts out.