Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

School Pictures


I am actually way behind on the blog upkeep right now, but here are the kids school pictures for your viewing pleasure.  




 
Ian

The school districts all do the same photos since before I was born, but at Kenya's preschool they hired this awesome company, Camera Shy,  and the did several fun poses for the kids. 






Camera Shy Photography also let us bring siblings in to have pictures taken, so Britt and I took Trey and Alice in for pictures.  They were great with the little kids and would highly recommend them.






Thankfully they were very patient with my quite nervous and shy little Trey.  But we did seem to get some good photos out of the short time we were there.  We also got some darling photos of my cute little niece, but it'll be up to my sister to share those. :)
 

No comments: