It's been a long couple of weeks and it seems like almost constantly someone has been sick. There was finally a breather and so the four adults (Britt, James, Brian and I) decided it was high time we went on a double date. Somehow Britt and Brian convinced James and I to join them in going to the Nightmare on 13th Haunted House in Salt Lake City. You see, both James and I are wary of going to scary places like this, but Britt and Brian wanted some good Halloween fun, so off we went.
![]() |
| My favorite part of this photo is Brian's face! It's AWESOME! |
As we walked through the maze of turns and twists (Brian in front, myself gripping his hand and my sister's hand, Britt's, who was behind me and James bringing up the rear with his head buried in Britt's hair most of the time) I was utterly terrified more than a few times. It was like the spooks new that I was the one to target (which they probably did considering I was gripping hands for dear life). We had some good screams and fun though and in the end enjoyed ourselves... for the most part.
It was nice because before we went to the Haunt we joined our little brother Wes for dinner at a place called Noodles & Co. which was actually really good food. It was fun to spend time with Wes and hang out.




No comments:
Post a Comment