The alarm had rung and it was time for Ian to head off to school. He hurriedly went to the mudroom to get his backpack and put on his shoes. His mother saw that he was sitting in the dark room so naturally, she went to turn the light on for him.
"I can see in the dark." he stated very matter-of-factly.
In surprise his mother responded, "Oh you can?"
Ian looked up at his mother surprised, "Yes, I have eagle eyes."
Apparently this was news to his mother, for she managed not to giggle as you asked, "You do?"
Ian looked shocked that his mother did not know. "Mom, I can see in the dark cause my eyes are really good. Eagles can see from way up high and they have very good eyes. I do too. I can see in the dark and from way up high."
"Oh okay." Was all his mother could muster as she held in her giggles. :)
TRUE STORY


No comments:
Post a Comment