Today is my birthday! Yippee! It's been a good one. I've received many "happy birthday's" from friends and family and it's been a great day.
Brian surprised me this morning with my gifts.
In case you can't tell what all of it is... I'll elaborate. The kids bought me a volleyball and Ghirardelli chocolates. YUM! Brian's gift was a total surprise and so awesome! When I opened the card there were two passes for tandem paragliding. AWESOME!! So one of these mornings I'm gonna get a chance to go up to the point of the mountain and go paragliding. Wahoo! I'm terrified and yet totally excited. I've always watched them glide down while driving past and thought that would be a totally awesome experience. Brian must have picked up on my interested and he got me an awesome gift. What a great time that's gonna be!
I was able to be at Ian's school for a short bit today as well. Because his birthday is next week during Spring Break they were celebrating it in class today. So I went and dropped off his goodies and got to spend a little time with him and his class. He was a happy guy.
He had to make and "All About Me" poster for class.
Can't believe my oldest is almost 7! Insane! They grow so fast!


No comments:
Post a Comment