There is so much going on right now in my life that I can't believe how busy I am. So here is an update on the last little while.
Soccer Season is in swing and the older two kids are loving it.
Brian is coaching Ian's team again and is enjoying that the boys are a little older and able to really start to learn and apply their skills.
Trey loves to have his face in front of the camera when I'm trying to get pictures of the other kids. Silly boy ... but CUTE face!
School has also started and I can't believe that Ian is in 2nd grade and Kenya in Kindergarten!! It seems like they are too little to be that old already!! But I am happy that they are enjoying school and Trey and I get a little quality one on one time.
And last but not least, these are some of the funny ways my kids have fallen asleep lately.


No comments:
Post a Comment