A few days after the new year began, a friend of ours was saying they got a puppy but that they felt they weren't really dog people and were probably going to sell him. Understandable. But then they mentioned that he was a German Shepherd / Great Pyrenees puppy and I couldn't resist.
"Can I come see him?" I asked with excitement. "We might want him."
Convincing Brian didn't take much, all we had to do was go and look at the cute pup and we were both hooked. So now we have two dogs and we are thrilled!
I'm pleased to announce Sampson as part of our family!
We were surprised to find that this little guy is almost all black considering every Pyrenees we've seen has bee white, but I guess we shall see how he turns out. :)
Enzo is quite protective of his new little brother, but they also love to play tug-o-war amongst each other. It's fun to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment