Just wanted to give you a few updates and pictures to enjoy.
Ian is nearing the end of his basketball season and though it has been great, I think we are all ready for a little slow down.
Ian's also made good use of some of his awesome Christmas Gifts.
"Grandma... Look at me!"
Sampson is growing like crazy. He's now the same size as Enzo and sure to be bigger soon.
The dogs are very much loved in our home. Check it out below. :)
Or maybe it's Brian whose loved.... can't really tell.
Monday the kids didn't have any school, so we made a trip over to a neighbors to check out the work on their crawl space. It's been fun to see the progression.
When it was time to go I sent the kids out to the car and a few moments later I heard Kenya crying a little as if Ian had said something mean to her. I have to admit, I rolled my eyes and prepared to face whatever goofiness the kids were fighting about.
Ian came running up the sidewalk. "Mom, Kenya has blood on her toe!" I still wasn't worried though, she was wearing sandals and could have easily stubbed her toes on the pavement, so I made my way to her with little rush.
Upon reaching her I came to find that her whole big toe was covered in blood and it was dripping all over the sidewalk. It was quite surprising to me, seeing as how she wasn't really wailing as though she was going to die.
I came to find out later that she had tried to pick up a large stone brick and it had fallen back on her toe, smashing it quite fully.
She only complained for a short while. I got her cleaned up with the help of my friends and had her keep her foot up till the bleeding stopped. But she acted just fine. The next day, to my utter surprise, she was wearing her tennis shoes and running pretty normally. Man my girl is tough!
The picture above doesn't even do it justice as it is way more bruised and discolored. But hey, I wouldn't want to make you sick looking at it now, would I? ;)
Let's just say that she was pretty happy to sit on the couch and eat her lunch while watching "Octonauts".


No comments:
Post a Comment