Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Out Camping

Spring break -  our time to go camping. I actually wasn't really looking forward to camping again, but I know the kids enjoy it so I conceded.   I'm glad I didn't push to stay home.  We had a blast!  

We drove down to Green River and stayed in the state park there.  The older the kids get the more fun we seem to have.  

When it got dark I gave each kid a glow stick necklace so they could run around and play night games and I could still see them.  Their make believe games and chasing each other always crack me up!  





 I have this fascination with fire.  The way it moves, how if burns ... it's quite mesmerizing!


 Trey wouldn't wear a coat in the morning.  He said he was a "big boy" and didn't need a coat. :)  Silly goose. 

The next morning we went to Goblin Valley for our annual trip.  I forgot to take the camera, but we played hide-n-seek, climbed all over the place, and enjoyed the time as a family!  I love family trips! 

No comments: