Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Baptism

On April 8th, 2015 - Ian turned 8 years old.  I still am mystified by how fast the time has gone and the fact that he is indeed 8 years old.  

With this shift in age came an opportunity for Ian to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ as be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 

On April 11th, 2015 - he enthusiastically and willingly made the covenants with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ as he entered the waters of baptism.  

This is not the first time I have been proud of my son, nor will it be the last.  He has brought me such joy and happiness in my life, and taught me so many things.  I can't even begin to thank my Father in Heaven for my son's presence in my everyday life. 

 Ian and his father, my wonderful Husband.

 Ian with his two grandfathers.  They stood as witness to his baptism.

All those who came to support Ian and our family.  I feel truly blessed by all the love of family and friends. 

 The men who helped confirm Ian. 

 Mekayla's side of the family. 

 Brian's parents and our family.  What amazing people they are. 


Brian's mother made Ian a quilt with his name, baptism date, and below it reads 
"Beloved Son of God."

What a beautiful reminder of the love our Father has for us.

No comments: