How many times do you have someone stop you and tell you how beautiful your children are, or flat out just comment on your cute family? I don't know about you, but my little ones get told that fairly often. But at the same time, when was the last time that someone told you that you are beautiful or commented on your looks? Well, to my utter surprise, today while I was shopping at Wal-Mart, standing in line, a guy started walking by me saying "Smile". He said it like three times, and I finally turned and looked at him cause I was confused. Was he talking to me? Apparently he was cause he then said, "Yes I'm talking to you. Smile, someone that beautiful should have a smile on your face." Smiles all around I tell ya. I couldn't help it! What a sweet guy! Totally made my day!
So the next time you see a pretty face with out a smile on it, tell them. "Such a beautiful face should have a smile on it." :) :)


No comments:
Post a Comment