Okay, so the appraisal came back on the house we're buying and it's $3500 less than what the bank wants for it. Now don't panic, this isn't really a bad thing and because it's a foreclosure it's actually not a big deal. The bank just needs to bring there price down under the appraisal value of the home. I'm not at all worried about what the appraisal really says, because the house will definitely be worth the price in the end. So tomorrow we start the renegotiations for the lower price and hopefully we will still close on April 1st! I'm so ready to be in my own home.
The last couple of nights have been kinda rough. Kenya is teething again and she has 4 incisors coming in at once. It's so sad to see her in so much pain and so unhappy. Last night we spent mostly awake with her trying to sooth her and help her sleep, which we all got very little of. This morning at about 8:15am as Brian, Kenya and I laid in our bed we heard Ian sort of whisper/yelling for "daddy". Finally after about 5 minutes of this, Brian gets up and goes down to find out what's up with Ian. What had taken place is kind of astonishing to me. Ian had taken off his zipped up footie sleeper and his pull-up and was on the toilet waiting for "daddy" to come wipe his bum. He'd gone pooh all on his own!! This boy just keeps amazing me. The site made both Brian and I smile.


2 comments:
Good luck with the house negotiations and teething! yay! yay! for a self potty-trainer!
How did everything go with the house? I was thinking of you guys the other day when I called and meant to ask on your VM. Hope all is well! You're in our thoughts and best wishes!!!!
Post a Comment