I realized that I haven't posted much about the kids lately. I feel awful about this fact and am hoping to post about them now.
Ian cracks me up on a daily basis. Every morning when he wakes up he comes to the edge of the stairs and before anything else will always ask, "Mommy, where is my daddy at?" Of course the answer is always the same, "He's at work, Ian." Then he promptly states, "Okay, we'll get a treat when he comes home." It's hilarious!
Kenya's also pretty funny to listen to. When she says her prayers she repeats what Brian or I say. It's always jibbery-jabbery this and yadda that. It's too funny to listen too sometimes making it difficult to be reverent. She also likes your full attention when she's talking to you. She'll touch your cheek with her little fingers and pull your face to look at hers. Then when she's done talking she'll push your cheek back away from her. It's quite hilarious because she's usually screaming something like, "Mommy!" at you while she's doing it.
We had corn on the cobb for dinner one night and the kids loved it! Daddy speared the corn on the kids forks and they went at it. It was rather cute and hilarious!
The kids love playing the piano. They really aren't all that bad considering they are 3 and 20 months old. :)
The new favorite place to play with daddy is on our wonderful King bed. They think it's the best thing in the world cause it's high, bouncy, and typically off limits. Course, Daddy bends the rules for his little ones occasionally.
Cute Kenya pulling off daddy's socks.
Ian being his stud muffin self. :)
Having these two little angels so close together seems to be a blessing and a challenge all at once. Ian copies Kenya, Kenya copies Ian, they both go crazy at once and fight or their content and happily playing together. There are days when I think I'd rather string them up by their toes and then there are days when I can't seem to get enough of their darling little smiles, cute jabbers and goofy actions. I guess it all comes with the territory of motherhood. And I can't say that I would change it, no matter what! :)


1 comment:
Ahhh, such cute pics! They're both at such fun ages.
Post a Comment