There is so much to do and such little time to do it in. Brian got the call from his company and we are cleared to move to Colorado. The only catch.... they want him SOON!! They have given us between 2-4 weeks to get him out there and so now we are scrambling to get everthing sold, packed and ready for a move. Not to mention the house rented. It just sends a whirl wind of emotions through me everytime I stop and think about it. :) But I am excited and ready for a new adventure.
Here are some pictures of the kids while Brian and I were away on our Valentine's weekend.


2 comments:
Goodness, that's craziness! Good luck getting everything ready in time!
Wow, Kayla! That's so exciting that you get to move to Colorado! I wasn't expecting it soo soon. I bet life is super crazy right now. Good luck! That'll be so nice to be a little closer to family! OH, and congrats on the boy!
Post a Comment