Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Virus

So my last post was really a rant, sorry.  But I'm over it now.  Lets just chalk it up to some crazy pregnancy hormones.  Sound okay??  :)  Great!

Well, the last two weeks I spent a lot of time trying to plan and keep from Brian a surprise outing for us over the weekend before Valentines.  Brian and I have never had just an "us" get away from the kids and I thought it would be nice to have one before I became too super pregnant.  So I planned dinner, and night together and some fun events.  We had a blast!  But for all my hard work, Brian still found out about the weekend.  :)  What a nut that man is.  But he did his very best to act surprised through the whole evening (which, sadly, he's not very good at, so I knew something was up).  :)  But it was AWESOME to just have a night for us. 

We had some awesome friends watch the kids while we were gone and the kids had a BLAST!!  They even got to watch a movie in a tent and go play at the park with our dog and our friends dog.  They LOVED it!  Thanks friends!!  ;) 

The only bummer of the whole weekend was that somehow my laptop contracted a nasty virus.  It locked me out of EVERYTHING!!!  I was so frantic!  Luckily, we have some amazing friends that say it's fixable and are working on it for me.  Man and I blessed to have such amazing people in my life!!!  (Thanks again!!) 

(I'll post pictures of the kids and our weekend when I get my laptop back with the pics on it.) 


No comments: