In March I packed up the kids and left Brian in California to finish up work. Hind-site tells me that I should have just stayed with him until the official move date in April, but what can you do.
Brian's parents are amazing people. They let us just drop in and live with them until we could find a place of our own. I can't express enough gratitude for them and their hospitality or their patience with us. So I drove to Utah with the kids and crashed at my in-laws.
This is the kids watching conference and playing conference bingo. Some of the cousins were down to visit so it was a full and fun house.
| Kenya searching for her eggs, Trey and I also on the hunt for his. |
It was also Easter and at Grandma's that means a Easter egg hunt. She hides 8 eggs for each kid (each set with a specific design so the kids know which is theirs) and then it's time to search.
Of course, you can't have all the cousins together and not get a family picture. So above are all of my current nieces and nephews on the Caldwell side. Trey wasn't too happy about the picture. :) (Bottom right)


No comments:
Post a Comment