So, Last night I ran with a few friends and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could not only keep up with them, but that I was able to run about 4 miles or so before I had to slow down and take a breather. All in all, I thought that was pretty good for me. In all, walking-running-cool down, I probably did a total of a little over 5 miles!! Wahoo!! I'm getting there!
Marcy, my friend, wanted to see if we wanted to run a half marathon with her on October 31st. I'm not sure I'm ready for that now, but maybe if I train with them I could try and do it. Who knows.
Marcy, my friend, wanted to see if we wanted to run a half marathon with her on October 31st. I'm not sure I'm ready for that now, but maybe if I train with them I could try and do it. Who knows.


No comments:
Post a Comment