I've been a real big fan of consignment sales since I moved here and found out about them, but yesterday I hit the JACKPOT!! I seriously made out like a bandit and loved it!! I came home with 10 whole new outfits for Kenya (well, most of them were gently used, some new though), 8 pairs of pants for Ian, several Christmas gifts for Ian, Kenya's birthday gift (Brand new!), a few odds and ends for me, and few other things. WOW!!! I couldn't believe how well I did! I spent so little in comparison to what you would spend buying brand new at Wal-Mart or Target. I was totally happy!! I especially like the fact that I won't have to do much more shopping to be done with fall/winter cloths for the kids! What a steal!






3 comments:
yay! yay! what fabulous deals! I'm a consignment/garage sale/craigslist shopper too. I'll take gently used stuff anyday!
Wow! You got a great deal. Great job!
you did awesome! look at all that stuff!
Post a Comment