Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Can you say... GORGEOUS!

I really, REALLY love the spring and fall seasons! They are just the best time of the year.

Reasons:

Perfect temperatures - not too hot, not too cold
Wonderful smells - for some reason the spring and fall bring in the most wonderful scents and smells. I love the wind blowing through my home and making everything smell so beautifully natural and simple.
Windows can be open - I don't have to constantly have the AC cranked up or make sure the doors and windows stay closed, in fact, I opened my windows today due to a delightful breeze that went through my home.

It's been a fabulous day. I spent some of the morning on the porch with the kids while they played and goofed off. We all laughed and smiled and I just couldn't help noticing how beautiful it is out there. What a wonderful morning!

No comments: