Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Camping in Georgia




So I'm playing catch-up.  It happens right. 

In May, Brian planned a camping trip for our family and we had a blast.  I'll tell ya of a few things that Georgia isn't lacking.

It's not lacking in:
-Moisture
-bugs
-trees
-beauty

I'm sure there are more, but those are what I remembered.  We took the kids, and yes, Comet too, and headed about 70 miles north of where we live to go camping.  It was beautiful and all we could see around us was tree even though we knew that there were other campers only 100 yards away.  The kids had a blast playing in the tent, roasting marshmellows, and just being outside playing.  Comet ran around rampant and enjoyed every minute of it.  I was really reluctant to go in the first place, but I'm really glad Brian dragged me along, it was well worth it. 

Ian loved roasting the marshmellows but the funny thing was that he hated eating them.  He'd just roast them and pass them off to Brian or I.


No comments: