Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bed BE GONE

I told my son that there was a very easy way to make his bed dissappear, it's called "Bed BE GONE" and it truely does work.  Let me tell you how. 

I had told Ian many times that if he tore his bed apart and made the mattress into a trampoline or a tent that I would make it dissappear.  He didn't believe me and shortly after he and his sister started tearing it apart I came into the room and yelled "Bed BE GONE!"  Withing 5 minutes the bed was apart and down in the basement.  Vwalla!!  The bed dissappeared!  Ian didn't think it was a very great trick, but I thought it was pretty awesome.  :)

Don't worry,  he didn't sleep on it anyways.  The last 2 weeks he has preferred the floor and that is where we have found him sleeping every night.  So it's really not a big deal, it just keeps them from being monkeys on a bead.  :) 

No comments: