Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ribbit!

The kids and I found this cool little guy clinging to our window for dear life one morning.  Ian thought it was the coolest thing that the froggie was 'hangin out with us' at our house.  He cracks me up.  He kept telling me 'bring him inside mom, so we can play' and 'get him down from there!'  
 
The next day we found this little guy perched on the porch rail.  Don't let this picture deceive you, he was really only the size of a quarter. 

A few days later the kids were playing on the porch in the morning when I heard Kenya's squeals of joy escape her lips and turned to find the kids chasing after this little fella.
He was so tiny and cute!  Probably only about the size of a dime.  I was able to catch him and let the kids look at him before we set him back down in the back yard.  Squeals of joy were continuously coming from Kenya's lips as we watched the frog jump around my hand.  She thought it was the coolest. 

No comments: