Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

All About Them

I must brag.  I know it's not usually a good thing, and I guess it could be deemed that here, but I just must. :)

MY KIDS ARE TOO DARN ADORABLE!  I JUST LOVE IT (and them too, of course).  :)

Ian:  Participated in his very first Primary Program and I was just so very proud!  I can't believe he's getting so big and I just love to watch him grow.  I will admit, I had tears in my eyes as I watched him on the stand singing and doing his part.  Every time he looked at us I'd smile and he'd smile his big goofy smile at me and then try and hide it so he could be serious.  What a great kid!  I'm so proud of him!

He's also big into numbers these days.  He loves counting and adding and subtracting and playing with Brian's calculator.  It's so awesome!  He's gonna be just like his dad, totally number smart. What a kid!

Kenya:  She's quite the spit fire and I love it.  Every time I look at her I'm in awe of what an amazing little girl she is.  She is growing so fast.  She'll be turning 3 next month and in just 3 months she'll be a little sunbeam.  It's awesome but at the same time makes me cry (tears of joy of course).  I just can't believe my babies are getting so big. 

Today Kenya was playing with Mr. Potato Head and took off everything by the feet, mustache and nose and turned to me and exclaimed, "look mommy,  it's daddy!"  I couldn't help but laugh and then as Brian walked up I asked Kenya who Mr. Potato Head was.  She again exclaimed, "It's daddy!"  I smiled and said, "Are you sure??"  She pointed and said, "yes, look!  It looks like daddy!" 

So funny I tell ya... but then again, you maybe would have had to be here. :)

Trey:  He is becoming quite the hoot!  I love the little guy and have forgotten until now how fun it is to have a chunky little baby around.  He's very into cooing and playing with his toys and his smiles are to die for.  Every time I go to change his diaper he breaks out into huge, adorable smiles.  I LOVE it.  He's also giggling and it's so CUTE!!  AHH!!  I love, love, love it!

So there it is, I bragged!  I can't help it, they are just the light of my life! What would I do without these three wonderful blessing from God?  And of course, what would I do with out a wonderful husband and father to make it all complete. :) 

No comments: