Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Halloween

So here are some Halloween Pictures for your enjoyment.  The hubby and I took our darling children to our churches Trunk-or-Treat!  It was a lot of fun!  We had Chili dinner, Cinnamon roll desert and lots of fun and games for the kids.  I tried to get picture of the kids with normal smiles, but it seemed almost impossible.  So this is what you get.

I mad both their costumes and was pretty happy with how they turned out.  A few weeks ago when we were trying to figure out what to dress the kids up as, Brian and the kids were on the computer looking at different costume ideas.  I was hoping to go with some more original ideas, but Ian saw Superman and was hooked.  For the next 2 weeks all he could think about was being Superman for Halloween.  So I worked hard to make it happen and he is a very darling Superman indeed.

Kenya was a little harder.  I didn't know what to do for her, but I eventually thought that she would be a darling 50's girl in a poodle skirt.  So I set about to make it happen.  It was a fun project and I only had to redo the waist band 3 times.  I also decided that a little kitten would be cuter than a poodle, so that's what I did.

Silly Smile, like I said, I couldn't get anything normal out of them.


Little Trey used Ian's old costume and was a soccer ball.  Brian was a soccer player.  Pretty cute boys. :)

And here we are, the whole FAM!!
(Yes I know, I'm boring, I didn't dress up.  But I was too busy worrying about all the other costumes to dress up.)


No comments: