Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kindergarten

All summer long Ian would ask me when he got to go to Kindergarten...and all summer long I told him, in a couple months.  Now it's happened.  I can't believe it, but my little boy is now in full day public school!  It's nerve racking and exciting and everything all at once. 


He's got a great teacher and loves school.  We've had a few minor problems, but things seem to be settling into a nice rhythm.  His first day of school was insane since our boxes and stuff had only been dropped off the day before he started, but we seemed to have made it through. 

Doesn't he look like such a happy school boy?  I kinda think so.  I'm kinda amazed that the kindergartners have all day school with the rest of the grades, but that's what the deal is here in SoCal.  I am liking the extra time I get with the other kids though. 


No comments: