I got the fabulous opportunity to teach at the Relief Society Mid Month Meeting at church. I thoroughly enjoyed teaching too.
When my friends found out we were moving, they immediately snatched me up to teach... and to sing. They really wanted to use me up before I left. :) But I was more than happy to do it.
I was asked to teach different techniques and options when it came to personal/home organization. I really enjoy this topic and actually organizing things, so this gave me a great opportunity to share anything I've learned.
Though I felt a little like I was not knowledgeable enough to be teaching the other ladies of the ward, the class went well. We had good participation and I was complimented several times. Thanks ladies! I really enjoyed teaching, and I hope I get the opportunity again sometime. :)
I also enjoyed the opportunity to sing a beautiful arrangement of "Love at Home". It's been too long since I've used my voice that way and I can't wait to use it again.


No comments:
Post a Comment