Apparently my son has gone and grown up on me. It used to be that I could be doing something for Brian and the kids wouldn't even notice, but now Ian notices. I was making heart shaped cookies for Brian's Valentine's Day gift while Ian was doing homework and when Ian asked what I was doing I told him that it was just something for dad. He immediately replied, "I'm gonna tell dad as soon as he gets home!" I tried to explain to him that it was a surprise and that he needs to not tell dad, but apparently it didn't sink in.
When Brian got home Ian ran straight to him and said, "Mom has a surprise for you, but I'm not suppose to tell you."
There goes the age of getting surprises ready right in front of the kids noses. :) Oh well!


No comments:
Post a Comment